The Portway I Multifuel is a compact and contemporary steel stove, which has an ultra-slim body to allow it to be installed in a wider range of fireplaces, yet it still maintains a large viewing area.
You can also customise your stove with a range of decorative window inserts and a choice of vitreous enamel doors in Ruby Red or Arctic Grey.
This product benefits from a 10 Year Guarantee and is fully compliant with the Eco design directive exceptional 2022 EU standards set to improve the environment by producing highly efficient stoves, that offer clean burning, with ultra low emissions.
- 5mm thick steel bodies
- Cast iron door and grates
- Large viewing window
- Simple operating controls
- Ultra-slim depth
- Clean glass Airwash system
- Large, easy-carry ashpan
- Up to 10 hours burn time
- Takes log lengths up to 300mm (12″)
- 125mm (5″) top or rear flue connection
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13240
- Suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, as recommended by DEFRA
- Meets 2022 EU standards for highly efficient, clean burning, ultra low emission stoves.
||Brick ChimneyPre-Fabricated Flue
|Direct Heat Output
|Useful Energy Efficiency
||125mm (5″) (Top or Rear)
|Maximum Log Length
||Not normally required
|Smoke Control Exempt