The Portway 2 Curved Glass Stove is the latest addition to our range of designer glass stoves.
This contemporary styled stove offers a curved black glass door with a large window area allowing greater viewing visibility.
The stove is available with or without the log storage compartment and is therefore suitable for typical inglenook or stand alone installations.
Optional enamel/matte flue collar enhances the stove to create a luxury, ultra-modern look and feel.
The Portway 2 Curved Glass stove has a maximum heat output of 6.9kW and is suitable for use in smoke control areas.
Optional output reducing bricks are available if you wish you convert from 6.9kW to 5kW.
This product now benefits from a 10 Year Guarantee.
- 5mm thick steel bodies
- Curved glass door
- Large viewing window
- Simple operating controls
- Ultra-slim depth
- Clean glass Airwash system
- Large, easy-carry ashpan
- Up to 10 hours burn time
- Takes log lengths up to 410mm (16″)
- 125mm (5″) top or rear flue connection
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13240
- Suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, as recommended by DEFRA
- Optional Output Reducing Bricks available which converts heat output to 5kW
|Direct Heat Output
||6.9kW (5.0kW with reducer bricks)
|Useful Energy Efficiency
||125mm (5″) (Top or Rear)
|Maximum Log Length
|Smoke Control Exempt